There are a number of opportunities across the insurance customer life-cycle to improve the customer experience for both the insureds and producers. Insurance carriers need to balance the need to digitally transform customer experiences with ensuring regulatory compliance.
Challenges include connecting with customers at their convenience (digital, online, mobileand face-to-face); collecting correct information and ensuring it is valid; retrieving that data in adherence to regulatory compliance; accurately transitioning the data to underwriting and back-office solutions for review/execution and regularly maintaining and updating information to ensure compliance.
Infiniti provides insurance agents and insureds a guided and intuitive user experience to collect data and create engaging communications. Infiniti extends insurance back office systems to make the customer/employee collection, validation and aggregation of data seamless and compliant.
Infiniti transforms traditional PDF forms processes into omnichannel, digital interviews that intuitively guide both customers and employees in the collection of information while ensuring compliance.
Infiniti ensures business processes are streamlined so that staff can focus on what’s important: delivering amazing customer experiences.
Infiniti helps Insurance carriers and agents:
- Reduce time to complete new business applications by 60-75%
- Reduce incomplete and Not In Good Order (NIGO) forms from 35% to less than 2%
- Enable omnichannel Customer Self-Service across mobile, online and tablets
- Reduce development time of new digital applications by more than 75% through business user empowerment
- Eliminate re-keying of data and need for scanning of paper and eforms with digital engagement
- Improve customer satisfaction by digitally transforming physical and eforms into intuitive, intelligent, omnichannel processes
- Reduce calls to contact center by as much as 45-55% through improved business processes and better communications
Streamline the generation of customer and agent communications for Personal, Commercial and Specialty Lines including:
- New Business Applications
- Proposals and quotes
- Transform insurance claims First Notice of Loss process
- Automate customer self-service for change of address, change of beneficiary and renewal updates
- Policy Generation
- New Customer Welcome Kits
- Automate other manual or PDF-based routine processes
What our customers say
“Unparalleled customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We want to deliver a superior service and make it easy for people to interact with our brand. Intelledox’s’ scalable technology platform will help us improve our customer services as we continue to grow and help us provide our insureds with an enhanced experience.”
Tom Koenig, Vice President – IT, COPIC Insurance