In the Age of the Customer, poor sales onboarding and servicing hurts the customer experience and the bottom line. Starting and managing customer experiences with paper and electronic forms lead to poor customer satisfaction, incomplete and incorrect information and often, expensive, exception processes.
Firms need to have a complete view of the customer and a good handle on the insights coming from that data or risk losing out on the opportunity to cross-sell additional products and ancillary services. A US-based Global Bank estimated losing between $5 m and $10 m per year due to poor onboarding processes.
Infiniti provides a guided and intuitive user experience to collect data and create engaging communications. Infiniti can drive ROI across the customer lifecycle i.e. Acquisition Stage (branch automation, customer applications, new product launch, etc), the Onboarding Stage and the Servicing and Growth stage (Customer Self-Service, cross-sell/up-sell and Employee servicing).
Infiniti helps financial services banks, brokerages and other Financial Services organizations:
- Reduce time to complete new business applications by 60-75%
- Reduce time taken to produce statements of advice from 7 hours to just 40 minutes
- Reduce incomplete and Not In Good Order (NIGO) forms from 35% to less than 2%
- Enable omnichannel Customer Self-Service across mobile, online and tablets
- Reduce development time of new digital applications by more than 75% through business user empowerment
- Eliminate re-keying of data and need for scanning of paper and eforms with digital engagement
- Improve customer satisfaction by digitally transforming physical and eforms into intuitive, intelligent, omnichannel processes
- Reduce calls to contact center by as much as 45-55% through improved business processes and better communications
Streamline the generation of customer and employee communications including:
- New Account Opening
- Customer Onboarding Welcome Kits
- Mortgage Loan Applications
- Personalized Customer Financial Plans
- Proposals and quotes
- Statements of Advice
- Automate customer self-service for change of address, change of beneficiary, account updates
- Automate other manual or PDF forms-based processes
What our customers say
“The time spent on support to Advisers has been significantly reduced. We used to get many inbound support calls, but no longer. Our support staff now have the time to concentrate on more important tasks.”
Gayle Kennedy, Advice & Development Manager, AXA (AMP)