- Intelledox integrates DocuSign eSignature into platform to deliver the power of intuitive, TurboTax®-like digital experiences to organizations globally
- Seamlessly create dynamic, personalized contracts, agreements, policies and other key documents for immediate signing via DocuSign
- DocuSign to resell Intelledox to help enterprise customers fast-track their digital transformation agendas
Dallas, Texas: Global digital transformation software provider Intelledox® today announced its expanded global alliance with DocuSign®, the pioneer and global standard for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) and eSignature. Intelledox will integrate DocuSign into its Infiniti digital transformation platform to enable businesses to rapidly convert manual, paper-based business processes into intuitive, fully digital workflows. This expanded relationship builds on an existing alliance between the two companies.
“We’re pleased to expand our partnership with DocuSign who will be reselling the Intelledox Infiniti platform to their valued customers,” said Rodney Frye, President, Intelledox, Inc. “Intelledox Infiniti complements and enhances DocuSign’s portfolio of Digital Transaction Management capabilities. Working with an industry leader like DocuSign allows us to deliver this solution effectively and empower our customersin the Americas, Europe and Asia to achieve their digital transformations.”
Companies of all sizes and industries will benefit from Intelledox’s deeper integration with DocuSign to enhance guided forms, workflows and document generation across account openings, customer onboarding, self service, and other use cases. The integration will help organizations:
- Accelerate time to market – Enable non-technical, business users to create and manage dynamic, multi-channel digital applications
- Increase adoption of electronic signature – Dynamically compose forms and complex omni-channel documents, seamlessly delivered to DocuSign for electronic signature
- Improve user experiences – Integrate mobile-ready guided interview experiences into existing applications
- Extend investments in existing systems – Leverage enterprise data and services to enrich the user experience, improve data quality, and automate data interactions
“We’ve seen the positive impact and ROI of Intelledox Infiniti and are glad that our sales team are now able to provide their customers access to a robust digital customer experience solution like Infiniti. Working with Intelledox, our clients will be able to fully leverage this powerful, integrated solution that can rapidly achieve benefits such as cost-effectiveness, scalability, ease-of-use and increased efficiency" said Mark Register, SVP Business Development and Channels, DocuSign.
To view a one minute video of Intelledox Infiniti and DocuSign in action together, follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6frVRentEN8
Please visit Intelledox in the Partner Pavilion at DocuSign Momentum 2017 in San Francisco May 3rd and 4th.
Utilizing Responsive Web Design, Intelledox’s digital transformation solutions help companies rapidly develop and deliver mobile-ready business processes. Financial Services, Insurance and Government customers worldwide deploy the Infiniti platform to enhance customer engagement, drive down operational costs, increase efficiency and reduce the burden of paperwork and red tape. With North American Headquarters located in Dallas Texas, Intelledox has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Singapore, Sydney and Global Headquarters in Canberra Australia. http://www.intelledox.com
Neville Braganza, Marketing Manager
Work: +61 2 6280 6244