Intelledox Pty Ltd (www.intelledox.com) collects personal information (information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable) for the primary purpose of performing business activities and functions and to provide quality customer service. Information provided to Intelledox via a Contact Us form will be used to assist with your enquiry, provide products and services and to communicate with you including by email, mail or telephone.
In addition, Intelledox collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with news, information or advice about our existing and new products and services;
- to communicate with you including by email, mail or telephone;
- to manage and enhance Intelledox’s products and services;
- to personalize and customize your experience;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our websites;
- to conduct competitions or promotions on behalf of Intelledox and selected third parties;
- to verify your identity;
- to provide as part of business data to third parties if you have authorized us to do so;
- to conduct business processing functions for operation of our websites or our business;
- for our administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), promotional, planning, product/service development, quality control and research purposes, or those of our contractors or external service providers;
- to provide your updated personal information to us, our contractors or external service providers;
- to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity; and/or
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
Individuals can gain access to their personal information stored by Intelledox can be accessed by contacting:
Intelledox Pty Ltd
8 Wiluna Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
Tel: +61 (0) 2 6280 6244
Intelledox may disclose personal information to external service providers located overseas. It takes reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
If you choose not to provide your personal information, Intelledox will endeavor to assist with your request in a timely manner, but may be unable to provide information that is relevant to your business needs, industry or geographic location.