Software Solution Consultant - Singapore Based Permanent Role
Intelledox is a fast growing, award winning Global software company with a great team, a global customer base across government and enterprise (focusing on FSI), and a great product!
The Solution Consultant will work directly with the Sales Director in Asia to identify opportunities, develop proposals, discuss prospective customer’s business problems, gather technical requirements, explain the value proposition, design solution architectures, facilitate product demonstrations for the successful close of sales, and deliver training and consulting sessions.
An ideal candidate will have good software solutions-based technical skills, combined with excellent communication skills. The Solution Consultant is responsible for supporting both the Sales and Professional Services Teams in all pre-sale, technical and consulting related activities that help to achieve the revenue objectives determined by the company.
Salary package is inclusive of commissions and quota, and will be set depending on your skills, experience and potential.
- Serve as an expert in the Intelledox product suite, including its architecture, functionality, industry application, and deployment methodologies
- Assist the Sales Executive in qualifying license and service revenue business opportunities
- Lead discovery sessions with prospects to map customer requirements to Intelledox technology capabilities and service alignment
- Develop and deliver custom demonstrations and presentations to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs
- Help to identify the milestones and tactics necessary to win the sales opportunity
- Work with other stakeholders such as channel resellers and executives to sell product strategic value, develop client-focused solutions and document solutions in proposals as required
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of Intelledox technology
- Develop proposals for Intelledox solutions including server hardware configurations, and contribute to RFP responses
- Provide rapid, accurate responses to questions from sales staff and resellers in the field
- Set up product demonstration and evaluation environments and oversee evaluation process
- Undertake consulting services assignments as required
- Display initiative and self-motivation and deliver high-quality work, meeting deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Able to run technical training courses for partners and customers
Required Experience and Skills
Technical & Business:
- Relevant technical Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a software sales engineering/pre-sales support position and experience in supporting a consultative solution selling approach
- Proven ability to present to business and technical audiences ranging from end users to Senior “C” Executives
- Firm understanding of software design and architecture, including operating systems, databases (e.g. MS SQL Server), application servers, and Microsoft .Net
- Strong understanding of enterprise technology deployment approaches including n-tier architecture, storage and business continuity
- Excellent consultative skills, oral and written communication skills, customer service skills, and product demonstration skills
- Proven ability to craft a solution and develop proposals and RFP responses with appropriate solution and consulting services based on client discussions
- Experience in dealing with client-facing technical issues
- Advantage: Experience in Web Services, Ready .NET Development for showcase
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a very fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Willing and able to travel: Level of expected travel is up to 20%
- Experience working with/within both the corporate and government sector, with knowledge of their procurement systems, trends and business drivers
- Only Singaporean and Permanent Residents
Please note that emailed applications will not be considered in the first round.