Professional Services Consultant
Join us at Intelledox, North America.We are growing rapidly as we aggressively expand in the North American market. Join a great team, with a blue chip customer base across government and corporate clients around the globe.
The Professional Services Consultant is one of the company’s key North America technical resources to successfully manage the implementation of the Infiniti platform at customer’s sites, provide technical support to current customers, and oversee partner-led services delivery. Your responsibilities will include working with partners, assisting in the development of proposals, responding to RFPs, discussing business problems, gathering technical requirements, explaining the value proposition, designing solution architectures, and delivering training and post-sale consulting sessions.
The ideal candidate will have strong software solutions-based technical skills, combined with excellent communication and proven skills in professional services.
- Serve as an expert in the Intelledox product suite, including its architecture, functionality, industry application, and deployment methodologies
- Assist sales executives and partners in qualifying license and service revenue business opportunities
- Lead discovery sessions with prospects to map customer requirements to Intelledox technology capabilities and services alignment
- Develop proposals for Intelledox solutions including server hardware configurations, and contribute to ROI, RFP and tender responses
- Provide rapid, accurate responses to questions from sales staff and resellers in the field
- Undertake consulting services assignments
- Deliver technical training courses for partners and customers
- Ability to develop custom plug-ins and integration utilizing C#, Web Services and HTML
Required Experience and Skills
- Relevant technical Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a software sales engineering/professional services/pre-sales support position with a heavy emphasis on building solutions
- Deep understanding of information management solutions and market trends
- Deep understanding of enterprise technology such as deployment techniques, n-tier architecture, operating systems, databases (especially Microsoft SQL Server), application servers, programming languages such as C# , and Microsoft .Net
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office products, specifically Word
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Superior technical and product demonstration and training skills – both online and in person, structured and unstructured sessions
- Excellent consultative and customer service skills
- Display initiative and self-motivation to deliver high-quality work, meeting deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently, interacting closely with Australian and international colleagues
- Leadership skills and aspirations to be successful in this unique career opportunity
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a very fast paced environment dealing with multiple deadlines and multiple projects
- Ability to travel interstate and overseas. Level of anticipated travel is ~50%